Monday, July 4, 2011

From the desk of a Guest Wtiter

                                                           its crazy ...

The best thing about rains is how the nature flourishes in it. The same route that my bus takes every day looks like a brand new place. And my jobless mind starts making conversations to another, probably equally jobless mind of mine. All my childhood fantasies come back to life so vividly n my head that I feel almost confident enough to make a movie that will beat avatar.
Creation of M.F.Hussain

If you ask me to describe the feeling that these deep greens and electric greens instill in me…..i would tell you to imagine how that mysterious mesmerizing maiden made the saint on his way to chastitised salvation feel.  Yes that’s exactly how I feel; it takes my breath away n if it were possible to overcome my human limitations I would leap out of my bus window n fly over that green carpet. Trees tat look like a forked hand of a witch now look like someone poured green slime on it and all the forked fingers are now held together underneath.

It’s crazy, the pain it causes in my heart, the distance is unbearable and all I want to do is touch it, feel it like a foolish child running behind a soap bubble thinking he can hold it for eternity and hold it intact.  And then I invariably come to you I ask you’ why?’ of all the things you could have made me, you made me a human, why?  Why not the air, why not the water, why not the bird who can see it all?

For once, I pray to you, for once make me a soul, for once let me feel it all, for once take me beyond the limitations of these four limbs……. Or take this green away from me forever…..cause its crazy, the pain it instills in me.


                                    (penned by Priti Bhosale

3 comments:

  1. Simply loved it Dada.. created my own blog too..

    peace
    prashant

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a lot !!! would love to keep up the mark in future too...!!

    ReplyDelete